Abhinav is preparing for NSO exam. I find NSO questions are very tough for his age and Why they are farming such a difficult things. at the age of 6, their brain itself is under development with lot of inputs from surroundings and self learning. Me and Priya got stuck for few questions and referred Google for the right answers. The another problem is lack of Science vocabulary which is slowing down the Abhinav pace. I have to blame NSO for their rush and more loading to Children.
For some explanation, Abhinva paused me and asked below questions.
What is the state of Electron?
What makes up Electron?
I was really shocked because i never crossed these questions in my life and i found his question is very fundamental and i even dont know it. I felt very shame.
Google gave me few answers which i cant explain easily to Abhinav because it will become base for many questions. But i will try to tell him in easy way.
- Electron is subatomic & elementary particle which behave as particle and wave
- "State" is not applicable to Subatomic particle
- A thermodynamic state (such as solid,liquid or gas) is determined by combined statistical interaction of many
- A state is a property of the way the atoms are arranged, and a single electron cannot be arranged.
- Nobody knows what makes up electron
PS: It is been a month, i did not update the blog. Lazy disease has no medicine.
Image Courtesy: Google.